Export data issue

just sent you the info

I have not received any personal message from you here.

sensitive data removed by admin

Please don’t post sensitive data in the public posts. Use the personal messages for this.

Manuel, use the community (don’t reply from your email … ) and don’t post personal data in the public topics.
You can send me a personal message by clicking my picture and then click the big red message button:

Screenshot_38

ok. thanks

Well i copied the login data you pasted in your previous response and tested the page.
Your export action doesn’t run at all on clicking the export button. That’s why all users see the same exported file … it’s not related to user identity at all.

A fundamental mistake - your export button and your export server action have the same id="exportar" - you cannot use the same ID for both!

Also the success notification is not placed on the right place. It must be on server action > dynamic events > success not on button click.

To fix the export

Change the button ID to something different than exportar and unique for your page!

Check the auto load option for your export server action (important!) - it must not run on page load!
Add the run server action on button > dynamic events > click.
Add the notification on server action > dynamic events > success and remove it from the button dynamic event.

Then test again.

i’m a little frustrated … i think i follow your indications but it’s all the same

another thing … when i force to clean static cache on server i have the correct results … but then everything is the same

Now i see you have fixed the errors on the page - great. I see the export server action shows the identity properly.
Can you please send some screenshots of how the export step is configured in your server action, what expression is selected there for the export in Server Connect UI? Is the overwrite option enabled?
You can try to fully disable these cache options if they are caching the files like that.

the overwrite is selected … maybe i can remove it??
here are some screenshots

No, the overwrite must be used - it’s fine. Can you disable these caching options on your site and test?

well, i think the problem is solved … when i disable the static cache it works fine!!!
is this supposed to be like this?

It seems your hosting caching is too much, if it’s causing issues like this then just keep it disabled.

Well … thank you very much for your patience and support

1 Like