Experimental Code Editor occasionally locked

OS info

• Operating System : Windows 10.0.19023
  • Wappler Version : 2.3.5

Problem description

Experimental code editor occasionally locked. Unable to write, use keyboard shortcuts etc. Design panel is functional and can alter the code while this happens.

Steps to reproduce

1. Use wappler as usual.
  2. Code editor suddenly locked.

Hello, as usual - we need the debug log to tell what’s the issue.

And a small video next to the debug log will be very helpful

I’ve quit and restart program few times so am not sure the log contains any evident of the bug but here we go. chrome_debug.zip (3.9 KB)

Could you be more specific about the steps to reproduce?

Also please add a video showing the problem

It happens occasionally and randomly few times, I’m not really sure about actual steps to reproduce it. I’ll try to capture vid or gif once it happens again.

1 Like

I’m not sure if the log contains relevant info because when it happened again, I click restarted with logging, and obviously the issue gone when the program restart anew. I’m still couldn’t figure out what the cause though because it suddenly happened without me expecting it. chrome_debug.zip (3.2 KB)

I don’t see anything being locked in the animated gif. The highlight being incorrect after code change is a known problem and we will try to have this improved in the upcoming update. If manage to have the code editor being locked while having debug enabled, please send us the debug log from that and explain after which action it happened.

How do I record video that shows I’m hitting the keyboard?