Error sending email and other question

Hello to all
I have two issues or one issue and one question. I did a form with a send button in order to receive the form via email. I am getting error when sending it. How I can know where is the error?
My sencond question is, Can I receive the form in pdf or something like that in the email that I will receive in order to looks professional?
Thanks

This may help with finding the error you are getting:

I Haven’t used emails enough to have knowledge on the second part :slight_smile:

Second question is confuse.
It is possible to receive a pdf file into your email, the same “Send Mail” component allow you to have attachments.

If you want to convert your form into pdf and add it as attachment you will need to install an extension for that. Or maybe use external pdf API services that allow to convert HTML view into pdf and then use that file to attach into mail.

But receiving a pdf as attachment file doesn’t make to looks more professional your email.
If your goal is to make your email looks more professional you only need html and css code, and that is possible to include in “Send Mail” component selecting the body format as HTML. Thera are a lot of sites that offer free or paid email templates you can use it without any problem.

How Can I include one of these templates in my project in wappler?

I will try it, thanks

Send Mail component:

Select HTML in format insde Mail Body config and then edit button:

In the new windows select tab “Code” and paste the entire html code from template

Keep in mind if template use local images, these images should be called dynamically or full URL from your own or CDN hosting.

this is the error that I am getting: message
:
“Message body empty”

So please post a few screenshots how is your send mail step set up.

dc4bcbd1d181eff211ef50e2c2c1c0879ea41c58_2_690x388

Error says message body is empty, and it appears to be empty in your code. :slight_smile:

1 Like