Error related to connection file?

Hi, I have been having a lot of issues after trying to update some older pages when I had experimental features turned on. Mostly I keep getting server 500 errors, but can anyone help interpret this error please?

code: 0, file: “/home/atarocom/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/db/SqlBuilder.php”, line: 185,…}
code: 0
file: “/home/atarocom/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/db/SqlBuilder.php”
line: 185
message: “preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given”
trace: “#0 [internal function]: exception_error_handler(2, ‘preg_match() ex…’, ‘/home/atarocom/…’, 185, Array)↵#1 /home/atarocom/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/db/SqlBuilder.php(185): preg_match(’/\s+AS\s+/i’, Object(stdClass))↵#2 /home/atarocom/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/db/SqlBuilder.php(275): lib\db\SqlBuilder->quoteIdentifier(Object(stdClass))↵#3 /home/atarocom/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/db/SqlBuilder.php(241): lib\db\SqlBuilder->compileFrom(Object(stdClass))↵#4 [internal function]: lib\db\SqlBuilder->compileComponent(‘from’)↵#5 /home/atarocom/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/db/SqlBuilder.php(224): array_map(Array, Array)↵#6 /home/atarocom/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/db/SqlBuilder.php(208): lib\db\SqlBuilder->compileCount()↵#7 /home/atarocom/public_html/dmxConnectLib/modules/dbconnector.php(182): lib\db\SqlBuilder->compile()↵#8 /home/atarocom/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(199): modules\dbconnector->paged(Object(stdClass), ‘dates_list’)↵#9 /home/atarocom/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(163): lib\App->execSteps(Object(stdClass))↵#10 /home/atarocom/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(133): lib\App->execSteps(Array)↵#11 /home/atarocom/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(116): lib\App->exec(Object(stdClass), false)↵#12 /home/atarocom/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(94): lib\App->exec(Object(stdClass))↵#13 /home/atarocom/public_html/dmxConnect/api/CourseDates/list_dates.php(280): lib\App->define(’{\n “meta”: {\n …’)↵#14 {main}”

Thank you.

Have you tried doing the following:

• Remove the dmxConnectLibrary folder
  • Save your server action and the folder will be recreated.
  • Upload the dmxConnectLibrary folder to your server.

This worked, thank you very much.
AJ

However - I am now getting another server 500 error when calling a server connect file, could you look at this page please:
https://ataro.com.au/course_date_details.php?date_id=118

It should be loading the data of the next course.

I am getting this in the error log:
[29-Nov-2020 09:33:37 UTC] PHP Warning: require(…/…/…/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/atarocom/public_html/dmxConnect/api/CourseDates/list_dates.php on line 2
[29-Nov-2020 09:33:37 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘…/…/…/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php’) in /home/atarocom/public_html/dmxConnect/api/CourseDates/list_dates.php on line 2

Thanks,
AJ

Hi Teodor,

That fixed that issue, thank you. However I now have another issue with 500 server error on the next page:

https://ataro.com.au/course_date_details.php?date_id=118

I get this from the error log:

[29-Nov-2020 09:33:37 UTC] PHP Warning: require(…/…/…/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/atarocom/public_html/dmxConnect/api/CourseDates/list_dates.php on line 2

[29-Nov-2020 09:33:37 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘…/…/…/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php’) in /home/atarocom/public_html/dmxConnect/api/CourseDates/list_dates.php on line 2

Thanks,

AJ