Error on display data

I have upgraded to 4.1.1 and my pages are loading but no MySql data is showing up. When I run the debug tool I get the following errors

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://sawstreet.com/bootstrap/4/js/popper.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 500, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://sawstreet.com/bootstrap/4/js/bootstrap.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 500, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

All the pages I try say the same thing. Those files are on my server, I am not sure what happened with the update… do you have some thoughts - my site is totally down.

Those errors are for missing map files which are not essential.

Try opening the server action in the browser to see the response.

Please follow:

I get the following error when I open the server action in the browser I get the following:

Fatal error : Call to undefined function lib\db\array_column() in /home/sawstreet/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/db/Connection.php on line 148

Fatal error : Uncaught exception ‘ErrorException’ with message ‘Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sawstreet/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/db/Connection.php:148)’ in /home/sawstreet/public_html/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php:44 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: exception_error_handler(2, ‘Cannot modify h…’, ‘/home/sawstreet…’, 44, Array) #1 /home/sawstreet/public_html/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php(44): header(‘Status: 500 Int…’) #2 [internal function]: fatal_handler() #3 {main} thrown in /home/sawstreet/public_html/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php on line 44

Seems you have too old PHP version running on your server.

Make sure you have at least PHP 5.5 but preferably PHP 7 or 8

I tried 5.5 as a babystep and then moved to 7.0 but this did not resolve the issue. Once I make the change on the server should it take long to propogate or is it pretty much quickly done since I do not see any change.

did the move to 4.1.1 require a certain level of php. What I don’t understand is that all my other sites are unaffected… the only difference is that I have not opened them in this new Wappler yet to make any changes. That’s what is confusing me. So does this mean if I open any of my other sites in Wappler it will auto upload some file that would make any domain running less than 5.5 stop working?

Jim

So what error did you get on the newer PHP versions?

I looked at two different server actions and have pasted the error below.

Original page Error:

{“querybartenderLbl”:}

Different server action Error:

Fatal error : Cannot pass parameter 1 by reference in /home/sawstreet/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/db/Connection.php on line 157

Fatal error : Uncaught exception ‘ErrorException’ with message ‘Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sawstreet/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/db/Connection.php:157)’ in /home/sawstreet/public_html/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php:44 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: exception_error_handler(2, ‘Cannot modify h…’, ‘/home/sawstreet…’, 44, Array) #1 /home/sawstreet/public_html/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php(44): header(‘Status: 500 Int…’) #2 [internal function]: fatal_handler() #3 {main} thrown in /home/sawstreet/public_html/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php on line 44

This has been fixed in Wappler 4.1.1 seems you have some old files left.
Please delete the dmxConnectLib folder locally and save any of your server actions. The folder will be regenerated. Upload it your server then and try again.

Perfect thank you. I had actually replaced that folder earlier today (based on my previous posts and your previous responses) - I must not have fully uploaded the folder OR something but this second time it all worked perfectly. Thanks for your very quick response! Have a great weekend.

Jim

1 Like