Email an Invoice Help

I’m trying to figure out how to send an invoice in an email. Wondering if anyone has a working example on how to do this? I’ve seen comments about using an array? If I put the sales data into an array, will I be able to choose that in the picker for the send mail setup?

I was wanting to send an html formatted email but that doesn’t look like that will work as I can’t add a parameter to the file for the HTML body in the email?

I’ve seen a few comments about this but was wanting a direction to go as what I’m doing now is not working.

Please check:

2 Likes

Hey @baub,

If I understand correctly you want to create on server-side an html formatted invoice and send it in message body?
If this is the case please take a look here and if there is something we can help drop it here
Working with Server Connect Array Lists - Docs / Server-side Components - Wappler Community

I create the invoice in a separate html page with a reference code passed in through a query parameter and then email them a link to the page.

4 Likes

This is what I was looking for. I should have read down a little further I will try this and see where it gets me. Thanks for quick reply!

1 Like

I tried this method myself. But when I went to add the file to add to the send email component I couldn’t figure out how to pass the variable to the page? It kept erroring out on me. It would only work if the html page didn’t have parameter. So I could get the id of the order passed to the html page.