Drag and drop items in a table row order UI?

That worked for everybody that put off implementing Stripe!

1 Like

You guys are doing a great job but you should prioritise front end features like this. A lot of your users (who are ex Bubble users) are not that tech savvy and don’t need cutting edge server side modules which has been the focus of your last few releases. I am sure they would probably prefer more client side rich features such as drag/drop, sortable, kanban etc.

5 Likes

100%. Someone who has a specific need for some of these “cutting edge server side modules” probably has less of a need for Wappler in general, as he or she probably has, or works with, a dev team that can implement these things themselves. As best I understand, Wappler, and may other similar platforms are geared towards a “techy” DIY person person whos use case is fairly low scale - far from enterprise-level - where they would benefit from a specific tool(s), but dont have access to professional devs. In that situation, I would bet that very basic server functions are typically more than enough to carry out most of these needs, so the fact that Wappler has gone far above and beyond that is awesome. But, at the same time, this type of person is probably most drawn towards front end and UI features that enhance the overall UX, since that is the part someone sees without knowing all that goes on behind the scenes. So, all that being said, again, I totally agree with you that the front end in Wappler could definitely use some additions that would allow for adding some “flare” a little easier. Just my .02.

1 Like

If this helps, you can easily integrate it with Wappler