Don't stop me now!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday! You are an inspiration to many.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Ben! :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy Birthday :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Ben! :cupcake:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Ben, you’ve been of invaluable help to our community!

1 Like

Happy Birthday Ben! :cake:

1 Like

Dear Ben, Happy 80th Birthday!

One of the things that truly sets you apart is your exceptional talent for creating fantastic videos that explain the usage of Wappler. Your dedication and skill in simplifying complex concepts have undoubtedly helped countless individuals grasp the intricacies of this technology. Your videos have been a source of inspiration and learning for many, and your contributions have made a significant impact in the Wappler community.

Beyond your technical prowess, your kind-hearted nature shines through in the way you always lend a helping hand to those who are less knowledgeable. Your patience, guidance, and willingness to share your expertise have empowered others to overcome challenges and grow in their own journeys. Your generosity is truly commendable, and it’s evident that you find joy in uplifting others.

On this special day, I hope you are surrounded by loved ones who appreciate and honor the incredible person you are. May this birthday be a reminder of the positive impact you have made in the lives of others and the lasting legacy you have created.

Again, Happy 80th Birthday, Ben! Here’s to many more years of joy, fulfillment, and continued success in all your endeavors.

3 Likes

Wow!! I can’t believe you are 80. Happy Birthday.

2 Likes

Happy birthday, Ben! Hope you stay healthy for many years to come!

1 Like

Sir. You are an inspiration.
Happy birthday.

1 Like

Happy birthday Ben

1 Like

Happy birthday :tada: :confetti_ball: :partying_face: :cake:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Ben! Hope you have a wonderful celebration with friends and family on your 80th. You’re a scholar and a gentleman!!

1 Like

An absolutely massive HAPPY 80th BIRTHDAY @ben. You are a joy to know and I love our zoom meetups and the cheeky humour. Keep up the excellent time and effort you put into helping everyone here in the community and I hope you’re thoroughly spoilt today. :birthday: :partying_face: :beers: :champagne: :gift: :tada:

1 Like

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

1 Like

Happy birthday Ben @ben :heart:

As a newbie here, I learned to use wappler from scratch by just reading your posts in the forum and watching tutorials showing the best practices. You’re one of my go-to teacher along with @Hyperbytes. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Waiting for your next YouTube tutorial on boutique series…

1 Like

Happy birthday Ben! You are the greatest! Never slow down! :tada::tada::man_dancing:t3::beer::beer::beer:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Ben! Thanks for all the help and inspiration.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Dad :cake: :beer:

4 Likes