Documentation comprehensively outdated

The documentation is now completely disjointed new Wappler interface. As a relatively new user it is now extremely difficult to follow.

I’m currently trying to follow: “Using the Date Range Picker with Insert and Update Record” Where it is now near impossible to relate the documentation to the application.

Will these be updated any time soon.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

We are working on updating our docs to match v4 interface, but the logic is the same as in v3 … which part of the tutorial exactly you can’t do in v4?

HI Teodor. It’s not clear where I have to create the server action file. there is now sub-sections in the Server Action panel which are: Globals, Library, API and webhooks.

But in the tutorial you create the new server action and select Globals from the action steps.

Can you clarify.

Thanks in advance

Server Actions are located under API now. So you create your Server Actions there in the API part.

1 Like

OK thanks, ill see how i get on! :+1:

Hi Teodor…I’ve completed the tutorial ( I think ) … I’m using a localhost to test but can’t get the start/end dates to submit to database. Not sure if you’re able to look or if it helps

but i’ve attached test site with all files. I’ve also attached screen shot of database table structure. The page is date_range_picker.php. Thanks in advance!! test001.zip (41.0 MB)

Ok so do you see any errors following this:

Hi Teodor…No errors appear. :man_shrugging:

Well I see a GET method in the screenshot, your server connect form should be using POST, if that’s your form result.

Don’t think that’s the form result. it’s ‘resize-tooltip’ whatever that is!

So what’s the result after you submit the form?

Nothing shows. its almost like the button is not triggering any submission.

Does your forms button have a type of submit can be easy to forget at times.

2 Likes

Ok so I feel like a right numpty now!! That was it!! Thanks Sorry_Duh. :man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes