Docker: DigitalOcean connecting to a droplet

Any of you geniuses know how I can connect to a second droplet created in digitalOcean.

I have 2 projects in digital ocean
I can connect to the first droplet within the first digitalOcean project no problem

I have now added a second project with it’s own droplet, I cannot find any options to connect to this in Wappler…what am I missing?

Could you explain how did you create those droplets? Also did you use the same SSH key for both - then you can access them with it.

Hi George thanks for your reply,
I created the second droplet within DO under the newly formed project also formed in DO’s control panel.

Well you might consider managing your servers with Wappler’s Resource Manager then you will have full access to them and use them directly in the Wappler projects.

See:

@JBM - I have two DO droplets connected without problem.

In resource manager right click on “Cloud Providers” --> “Digital Ocean” --> “Servers” --> “Import Existing Server”

2 Likes

Hi Sanogra,
Imported the existing server but got

not sure if it’s do or I haven’t set it up properly

here is my setup screen

Try testing and connecting to your server from the Resource Manager. Under the right click context menu on the server there are options to do system check or open terminal. If those work then you are all fine.

We have to update the “Test Connection” in the options to follow the new direct approach with SSH keys that is used now for deploy with servers from the Resource Manager.

Hi @JBM - I would suggest you create a new droplet from the wrapper resource manager as this may be easier and much faster than trying to fix what’s wrong with the current one.

2 Likes