Displaying users entries on the Dynamic Modal

Hi All,

I have a form in the Dynamic Modal. I want the entries to be displayed above the form in order like 1. 2. 3… as user enters the data and then submit those entries to the database.

Can somebody please direct me to an existing post that can help or suggest a process please?

It’s not entire clear what you’re looking to do but this might help:

Not sure whether you want to send the user input values with the number prefixes 1. 2. 3… or just display user input on the client side as a summary.

If you want to show values from the user input fields, then add a paragraph above the form, click between the <p> </p> tags and select Insert App Connect Binding under the Text Data Bindings in App Structure properties. In the Data Binding window, select value for the input fields you want to display above the form.

The code after bindings will look like this <p>{{'1. '+input1.value}}</p>, <p>{{'2. '+input2.value}}</p>. The values shown will be what user is adding to these input fields.

Thanks mate.

thanks @guptast

I got it to work by following this documentation guide - except with minor change, instead of button I used paragraph and numbered the input using a variable value on a click event.