Did I do a bad thing? (Monterey OS)

I think I did a bad thing and updated to macOS Monterey.

Now:

• Wappler is very slow
    -Wappler does not do the file update check and there seems to be no way to do it manually in the settings.

Anyone having issues on Monterey?

I’ve been using Wappler on MacOS Monterey since it came out - no such issues.
Maybe just try reinstalling it from scratch?

What do you mean? File update check can be run manually using the file update icon:

Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 19.06.56

1 Like

Well, go figure. There is a button. lol Okay I can check for file updates … but it is very slow.

Guess I will have to do a clean install. After that do I have to set up all my projects again? That would be a pain.

Thanks again, Teodor.

You can just import them using the “Open Existing Project” option.

Yeah, I will have to make note of where all the projects are located. I’ll get it it done. Thanks again.

Wappler is flying in my Monterey as well - no problems at all. Must be something else.

I’m completely locked out of Wappler now. Freezes on launch.

Trying to do a fresh install but I don’t have a Wappler folder? Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 9.35.26 AM

Just follow the fresh install guide above and make sure you download the right version for your Mac of course - intel or m1 arm

I am following that. I don’t have the Wappler folder to delete.

Brad are you sure you are looking into the correct Library folder? The hidden one?

1 Like

I have Wappler on macOS Monterey Intel and M1 without any problems

1 Like

Thanks Teodor, found it. Did a full install and everything seems to be back up and running faster than ever.

Thanks for your help guys. You can probably close this thread. :beers;

1 Like