Date Picker in Data Detail Issue

Wappler 5.4.2
PHP/MySQL
Mac

I have a list that when a link is click on it goes to a data detail region in a modal. I have done this a bizzilion times and it works great. However this time around (see video) I can click on any of the edit links and it works properly. But If I click on one with a populated date then all following clicks show that date in the date field. If I remove the date picker it works as it should.

<div class="form-group row">
        <label for="inputEditEmpowerWSPaidDate" class="text-nowrap col-sm-2 col-form-label col-form-label-sm">Date Paid</label>
        <div class="col-sm-10">
        <input type="text" class="form-control form-control-sm" id="inputEditEmpowerWSPaidDate" name="inputEditEmpowerWSPaidDate" aria-describedby="input1_help" dmx-bind:value="data_detailEditEmpowerWageSubsidy.data.cost_datepaid" is="dmx-date-picker" format="YYYY-MM-DD">
         </div>
 </div>

So, it seems that the Date Paid Input is remembering the last value that was in it. Again, only with the date picker. If I remove the date picker it works fine.

Note: Not sure when something changed but all of my date pickers in a data detail region are doing this now. Even ones that worked fine before.

I was able to work around this by adding a hidden text field with the proper databinding and then in my date picker field I set the value to the hidden field. Not an ideal work around but it works.

This is still a bug in the date picker.