Date format in NodeJS is different to PHP

I checked the tedious code and it was al fixed in their code, so the rounding error should not happen unless you have a very old version installed.

Hi @patrick, I have to come back to you on this topic as it is still not solved. Wappler is installing tedious 11.0.8. Should it be a newer version? The latest release is 14.0.0.
Wappler still rounds milliseconds from **6 to **7 like in my example above. I’m synchronizing my MSSQL DB to MySQL and don’t get the exact same time values with insert and update actions from Wappler.
Do you have another idea how to solve this?

We stick to that version because newer versions include the @azure/identity package which is a native module that doesn’t seem to build on all targets.

Would a PR to make azure stuff peerDependenciesMeta and maybe decrease some of the dependencies be acceptable? · Issue #1267 · tediousjs/tedious (github.com)

Is tedious the only option for knex?

What would you suggest to get the correct milliseconds from my table of origin in Wappler (onprem MS SQL db)? I created a pretty good workflow with the use of scheduled server actions to copy or update selected db entries to my cloud db and don’t want to go back the Navicat route.

My problem is that I need the correctness of the milliseconds as the time values HH:mm:ss.**6 and hh:mm:ss.**7 are not equal. Time ist the only possibility to check newer entries in this db table.

P.S. Could you please split the topics on post 32 as it is only a MS SQL problem with node? :slight_smile:

@George do you have an idea how to solve the above rounding problem with milliseconds and the tedious driver?

Well if you are sure that the problem is solved in the newer Tedioud driver and don’t mind the size, you can just enter the newer version in your package.json and run npm install.

Thanks for the suggestion. The module size shouldn‘t be a problem in my case as the site is on a webserver in our local network.
It seems like the newest driver solves part of the problem. My conditions work now, even though the milliseconds are **6 and **7. I will make some more tests.
How can I prevent overwriting the version of the tedious driver in my package.json on reloading the Wappler project?

We don’t overwrite the package version in package.json one it is there.

So it should be all fine.

1 Like