Database tables not updating in Security Provider users and permissions selection?

Okay, i’m running from my local databse (only one set up currently). If i refresh the database schema using the database manager, my table ph_usercontrol is visible. (see below circled in red)

But when i add a connection then the security provider, when i go to select the table for adding users and permissions, the table is not visible at all. I have the latest release, tried restarting the program, for whatever reason, the table just won’t show in the users and permissions. (see below )

I must be missing a crucial step somwhere? I don’t think so, but any help would be appreciated

Have you tried going into design mode, going into your login page (which hopefully has a ‘remember me’ option) and logging in?

I thought i read somewhere that you still need to ‘log in’ inside your Wappler app once you have security steps in place.

I may be way off…but could be worth a shot. It seems to be breaking for you only when adding in the security restrict…

Thanks Philip, i appreciate the suggestion. After scouring the forums, i discovered if i merely open the database connection and click test, then save, it refreshes the tables under users and permissions. I feel like i should post this as a bug, it’s an extra step …