Database manager issues

For some reason I have never been able to get the database feature working in Wappler. I have several sites hosted locally and at HostGator and I use Wappler at home and at work. I cannot get the database feature to work at either location or any of my sites. So I just don’t use it.

I’m not sure where to start but I would love to get this feature going, I use Wappler almost daily and everything else functions fie. What am I doing wrong?

Lets start here. I open the database icon and it just says loading… php site on HostGator. MySQL database

Please restart Wappler with logging, reproduce the problem and attach the debug log. See:

When I click on the database icon the system slows down so bad it takes a long time to get the page that submits the report. All that is in the zip file is an image of the screen…showing loading. I thought there would be some type of log?

submitted one from my work machine also

Follow the instructions in the post George shared, where its explained how to manually locate the report log, after the issue happens.