Data Binding stopped working after Array component added to page

Hi, My existing Data Binding for Custom Select component is not responding ( text field and value field selection list appears blank) after I have added the Array Component. It starts working if I remove the Array Component. I also tried to add new Select Component with Data source, but failed. I have tried on Mac only not in Windows. Is there any reported issue with Array Component?

Hello,
Can you post a screenshot of what do you see exactly?

Screen#1 Before Array component is added

Screen2# After Array component is added

Thanks, we are going to investigate this.

Did you see this after you close and reopen the page? Have you saved the page

If you still have problems please restart Wappler with logging, reproduce the problem and attach the debug log. See:

I closed and reopened the page. Also closed Wappler and started it again, problem remains.

OS info

• Operating System : Mac OSX 17.7.0
  • Wappler Version : 2.3.0

Problem description

Select Component data binding does not remain editable after adding an Array Component.

Steps to reproduce

1. Add a Select Component and configure the data binding property with a data connection.
  2. Add an Array Component.
  3. Try to change/alter the data binding property of the Select Component, or try to add a new select component with data binding.

I have also submitted bug report accordingly.

Any finding on this issue.

report_2019-9-19_23-20-31.zip (128.4 KB)

OS info

• Operating System : Mac OSX 17.7.0
  • Wappler Version : 2.3.0

Problem description

Select Component data binding does not remain editable after adding an Array Component.

Steps to reproduce

1. Add a Select Component and configure the data binding property with a data connection.
  2. Add an Array Component.
  3. Try to change/alter the data binding property of the Select Component, or try to add a new select component with data binding.

Hello @genx
We were able to recreate the issue locally, so we will get this fixed in the next update.

In the future please use one topic for same issues. No need to post the same in different topics.

this was solved in last Wappler updates

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.