Custom Query Response Truncated - MySQL PHP

@patrick: was this fixed with Wappler 2.4.2? I ran the custom query today & its working fine now.

Getting the same issue again today. It was working yesterday, and now without any changes, it has just stopped working.

What happens if you use select * from vw_bill where Date between ? and ? as query, so replacing the :P1, :P2 with ?. You can leave the names in the parameters tab, only change the query string itself.

Getting error on saving Parameters do not match Query! if I leave the params in parameter tab.

Do the parameter count match? You should have exact the number of parameters in the parameters tab as question marks in the query.

Oh. I was using P1 and P2 twice. So 4 places, but two parameters. Let me try again.

Query is working again with ?.
This is weird.

When using question marks it just uses the parameters with the same index, that is why the count must match. When using the parameter name it will lookup the parameter by the name, this is handy when using the same parameter multiple times. It is possible that the lookup is not working correctly, we will investigate that. You can use the query with the question marks instead, it will give you the same result.

Interesting.
Cool, will keep the question marks for now with duplicated parameters.
Hoping to see an update here once you resolve it.