CURL API, how to enter details

Hi,
I have found a PDF API which is apparently very easy.
This is what they have provided me with. I am having difficulty entering the info into Wappler in the API server action.

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

See:

My advice is to get it working in postman first (their documentation is actually useful) and then port it to Wappler when it’s working.

The Wappler API action isn’t well documented considering how important it is and the variety of use cases it can be useful for.

If you need help, let me know…

Thanks @George, I have check the link you provided prior to posting, just still stuck as the parameters are different and I am not sure how to correlate all these API parameters.

I just want an easy HTML to PDF or URL to PDF etc, and I wish Wappler had something built in. Wappler just makes things so much easier and quicker.

hi @scalaris, thanks again for the reply. You are always helpful. I am not sure where to begin. I tried picking out the Input Data parameters but haven’t had much luck. Can you assist.
I don’t mind which PDF generator I use. I just want something that works and easy to setup without installing a hundred things.
This PSPDFKIT looked good and seems easy, but I can’t make out the DOCS.

curl -X POST https://api.pspdfkit.com/build
	-H "Authorization: Bearer your_api_key_here"
	-o result.pdf
	-F index.html=@index.html
	-F instructions='{
			"parts": [
				{ "html": "index.html" }
			]
		}'

How would the above translate into the Wappler API.

Actually, I am also trying API2PDF and I have tried to setup POSTMAN, I pasted the CURL code from API2PDF into postman and it works, but when I tried to setup in Wappler Api server side I get errors. I don’t know how to match the parameters in wappler with API2PDF.

Have to tried pdfmonkey? If not, please do take a look. It’s free up to 300 pages pcm, only $10 otherwise, and it’s excellent.

Yes I have looked at PDFMonkey, and I got confused. Maybe its me, but how hard is it to convert from URL or HTML to PDF. The Documentations doesnt clearly tell you the parameters to enter in the API?
Am I missing something?

I haven’t tried it - it’s too expensive but there is a postman collection you could download and check.

Thank you. I will try it. I am not familiar at all with postman

I give up. :frowning:

Have you tried this Wappler plug-in