Create Action Query Database with Wappler 4

I am creating action for a list query with wappler 4
The settings are a little different than in previous versions, but how I set it up should be correct.
But unfortunately if I click on the button to test the action, the open page does not find the query result
I don’t think I’m wrong, I don’t understand

I believe you need to press F12 now?

So what results do you expect when you open the server action in browser?

How’s your filter set up like? You don’t have any value in the filter used, it’s just an empty GET variable there.

Teodor
the filter is correct, as it has also been used in other projects, and the problem is that clicking to test the result does not open the page (ERR 500)

Well Marzio, then please show the exact error message!

the …dmxConnect/api/adm_categprie_list.php exists in the server
and Google does not report an error

I can’t really understand you.
If you see an error 500, then paste the exact error message so we can tell you what’s wrong.

So why not enable debug mode and detailed errors and see what’s the exact error?

Every time you have errors I give you this link:

And every next time you never enable the debug mode… This is the first thing to do when you have server connect errors, we explained this like thousands of times in the last 3 years.

But that’s what I did

Make sure the detailed error reporting is also enabled on your server.

I found the problem
I checked the server and actually found a report
Strangely, some files in the dmxConnectLib folder were not saved on the server. I did publish again and now everything is fine
I don’t know the reason for this, probably during the previous upload there was a momentary problem with the internet connection. I didn’t think it could happen
Thank you