Code View (Monaco Editor) Freezing - Wappler 2.4.1

I wonder if there are particular factors which trigger this. I’m working on a page of about 300 lines and am not having any problems at all. Strangely, I was having problems before the last update.

I do close Wappler (full quit option) from time to time if I notice things are not behaving - eg earlier I applied the formatter to a value and it wouldn’t update. At this point, I restarted and all was well again. Perhaps this helps, but I haven’t been having the editor freezing problem since the last update.

Total editor failure. Can not make changes in any text. Can not cut/paste. Totally frozen. We need reliable system for production and do not need to have constant updates with little or no documentation. How can this be reset do that it is usable ?

Thanks,

As stated earlier this happens only after a long usage.

Fully restarting Wappler will fix the problem temporarily.

By fully restarting I mean right clicking on the tray icon and choosing restart.

All this will be completely solved in the next update.

This should be now fixed in Wappler 2.4.2

1 Like

The code view not works very well. Feels like using VSCode.
Still many bugs and quirks and features to fix/add (will create topics as I get time), but its really really great experience now. Thanks. :slight_smile:

I am still having freezing problems even after update to 2.4.2. The time between incidents seems to have improved, but it is still frustrating. I would also appreciate a return of the paste function to the the right click mouse key.

Thanks,

All typing delays and freezing issues have been solved in 2.4.2

If you still have an issue please file a new report with debug log, reproduction steps and preferably also video