Code edits disappear

My code disappears when I change something - for example if i put a d after Selected to show Selectedd (not that it makes sense) result is as in picture 2. This is also true for include.php on top of site. Just can’t figure it out why this happens…

Does this only happen in javascript blocks or also on other places?

In this page it happens only in the javascript in the body…

to clear things up, earlier happened as well on include files before head…like below if I changed something on operations1.php, but that seems fixed.

<?php include 'data/operations1.php';?>

I have found that in some cases wappler breaks if certain words are used which i put down to clashes with reserved words in JavaScript. Also conflicts can occur when multiple objects on the same page are given the same name. Having said that i don’t think this would be the case in a file name called operations, a word which not does it appear in the below list i shared previously anyway.

Could you send me the page where you have the problem with. I see you also use php on your page, do you also use php inside the script tag?

yes where to? email … and no php inside JS, but yes in body. I use a datagrid from phpgrid.org, combine it all the time with wappler and works ok

You can send it in a private message here in the forums or email me to patrick@wappler.io

1 Like

I received the file and was able to reproduce the corruption. I also found the cause of the corruption and currently working on a fix, I hope to have it finished for today’s update.

2 Likes

thank you very much for looking into it Patrick, much appreciated.

works fluently now with wappler 1.6.0! Many thanks!!:boom:

1 Like