Can't subscribe

Does it show a spinner in the subscribe button after it was clicked? We will release an update today that fixes some issues with the purchase dialog, like some error messages that didn’t show up.

The credit card is needed to create the subscription, as a Indygogo backer you get a 100% discount and nothing is actually charged.

Hi all,
Please download and install v 1.0.1 - the issues should be fixed now:

installed 1.0.1, input ccard info, click subscribe – and nothing. No spinner, no indication of any activity at all. Just sits there with dialog open.

Hi Ken,

Do you see an extra security text with a lock - below the subscribe button? like this:

Yes. That security lock is there.

What if you try to change something on your credit card number and then click again on subscribe? Do you see an error about your CC if you for example miss a number?

I changed the 3-digit code from the back of the card, then ‘subscribe’ again - nothing happens.

When I only put in 2 digits in the security code, I got an error message that it was incomplete.

Could you zip and send us the Wappler debug log as described in:

Done. It is filed in the “bug” area of this forum.

Awesome! Found the error! Could you please try again? Just reopen the purchase dialog - maybe restart Wappler first to be sure.

Woot woot!!! Success!!! I appreciate your patience with me, and I can’t wait to dive in!
Wappler Team = Rock Stars

1 Like

So this should now all be solved for all the people that reporting it on this topic!

Sorry for the inconvenience - if you haven’t activated. Please try again.

There was a spinner on the day of 1.0.0 release. Only tried once that day. Tried again several times yesterday and there was no spinner. There was no activity at all after clicking the Subscribe button.

Please try again with the latest v 1.0.1

Success with 1.0.1!

Thank you.

1 Like

Worked for me too.

Thanks,

Tom

1 Like