Can't select SC Action for inline flow

Wappler Version : 3.5.5
Operating System : Mac Big Sur
Server Model: PHP
Database Type: MySQL
Hosting Type: AWS Docker

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

When adding a dynamic event action to a button you can trigger a Server Connect within inline flow.

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

You can add the dynamic event, open the Flow Editor but when you add a Server Connect step, the button to select which action to trigger doesn’t do anything.

Not sure about the error with the button, but if you are trying to “load” a server connct that is already created on the page, you should be using the run step here and select the server action load function inside that.

Not sure if this is what you are after. If not, hope someone can fix the bug with server action selection.

1 Like

Cheers Siddhant,
I have used this function in the inline flow before, it has stopped working in a recent update. It’s when the SC is not on the page and you call it ad-hoc (I can get around it by putting it as a page component)

I find it useful if I want to display a confirmation before performing a $_GET SC action - it is quicker than adding the SC to the page, setting the noload etc.

1 Like

Can this be fixed in the next update please? :pray:

Yes will be:

1 Like

Perfect, thanks @George :heart:

is there any new updates today? @Teodor

Maybe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This has been fixed in Wappler 3.6.0

This topic was automatically closed after 45 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.