Cant see any new projects I create

Wappler 4.7.0, MacMini M1 2021

So a bit of a strange thing, I click the arrow to see my projects and none show up in the list, not even the Wappler Demo ones.
I click the A-Z Sorting button and the 2 Demo ones show, with 6 of my own projects, however that is 2 short, there should be 8 of my own in there, I have tried all sort options as well as all display options, big icon, small icon, list view, and even tried searching for the 2 missing ones, but they are just nowhere to be found.

I can Open them using “Open Existing Folder”, however even if I create another new blank project, which is then project 9, it still does not show up in the list of available projects.

@Teodor, have you by any chance managed to recreate this issue when having more than 8 projects?

No not really, i have about 21 projects on my mac Mini m1 and they all load fine.
Maybe you want to do a clean install?

1 Like

Thanks Teo, will give it a try, out of interest I just checked the /Library/Application Support/Wappler/Configuration/projects.json file and all my projects are perfectly listed in there, so its writing them correctly, but just not available for quick selection. Anyway will try a complete reinstall and see what happens.