Can I modify the Wappler Right Side Notification?

Is there a way to extend the duration of the Wappler Notification popup in the lower right side of the UI screen?

Often I want to do a SAVE ALL FILES while closing a project. Usually I get a reassuring Green notification “mini modal” – Files Saved OK (But you were LUCKY!")

But if one of the files is resisting being saved then the popup Wappler notification is a red modal popup with the details and the path to the file and indication of the problem Wappler has with saving it as is.

What would make life simpler and save some time is if the Notifications would stay on my screen for enough seconds to read the whole message or mesages in fine print.

I usually wind up hitting the SAVE ALL a few times in a row to mentally retain all of the Alert text in the whole Alert popup.

Can I set a value in Wappler files where I can reset this Alert modal/popup javascript so the notification does not disappear until maybe 20 seconds have elapsed?

You have two options:

1. You beg George Petrov to fulfil your wish
  2. You succumb to the dark side and go reverse engineer Wappler’s UI core files to extend the notification time. Wappler is an Electron app, and as such, it’s based on HTML/CSS/JS. Any changes you do may be lost with an update. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used in court

I knew I could count on The Big @Apple !
But, now that I’ve modified Wappler to send an email to Vladimir Putin with the Ukrainian flag wrapped around a Soviet tank every time I click “Create File” I’m drunk with power!

And the notification I wanted to “fix”, by some misunderstanding of CSS, covers the screen for 30 minutes while barking like a dog.

1 Like