Calendar doesn’t display with dynamic data source

Hi @Teodor

Thank you for rolling out this amazing feature. Getting Started with App Connect Event Calendar

I am trying to pass in some available timeslots from a server connect using the dynamic data source, however they are not being displayed. I am not sure what I am missing or where I am going wrong.

My datasource is returning the values in this format, however they are not being shown in the day view list:

{"dates":[{"st":"2020-08-12T13:00:00"},{"st":"2020-08-12T13:35:00"},{"st":"2020-08-12T14:10:00"},{"st":"2020-08-12T14:45:00"},{"st":"2020-08-12T15:20:00"},{"st":"2020-08-12T15:55:00"},{"st":"2020-08-12T16:30:00"},{"st":"2020-08-12T17:05:00"}]}

Is the datetime format which I am using wrong? I tried changing it to a format similar to the one which you used in the example but still not working to display the values returned by the server connect.

I am using latest version of Wappler with Node.js server.

Hello guys,

Any suggestions on how to use the calendar with the dynamic data source?

Hello, that’s already been explained in the docs:

Please check the browser console for errors if it’s not working for you.

I’m having trouble getting data from the Google Calendar Source. I believe I have successfully created an API key and provided the Calendar ID but I appear to be getting no data.

I followed the Getting Started tutorial and can successfully display data from a sample database.

How do I determine if my Google Calendar Source setting are correct?

I am having the same problem. Did you manage to get it working?

No. I am still not able to view events from google calendar feed.

Please check for errors in the browser console - “doesn’t work” is not a really useful info.

1 Like

I removed the component from my project, I just embedded the google calendar instead. I would appreciate a more complete set of instructions for implementing the Google calendar source, the existing tutorial did not show much detail on it.