Bug Report from icalesca #2021-0-2_9-39-50

Your zip contains just an image, no error log. Make sure to follow George’s tutorial and also attach the debug log!

I did but i can’t find “restart with logging” by right click in macos. So I’ve close wappler clicking on “loggout and quit”.

You need to click on Wappler tray icon and select restart with logging. Without doing this no log will be generated… and your screenshot is not really helpful.
Simply follow the steps in the article.

Start Wappler and right click the little Tray Icon!

report_2021-0-2_10-25-20.zip (1004.5 KB)

is it better now?

When you restarted with logging did you re-create the issue you are having before sending the log?

yes

I don’t think I see anything wrong in the log, but @George will take a look.

report_2021-0-2_10-37-48.zip (965.2 KB)

in this video you can see the problem step by step. Before doing this video I’ve reinstalled wappler from scratch

One video and one bug report is enough. We will check what you have already posted. It’s weekend and we are not available 24hours a day, so George will check this when he’s available!

ok, no problem

Let me add another detail.
Look at the following action file:

If Try to modify an existing query changes are not saved but if I add a new query the change is saved

I checked the movie and noticed the warning you get when editing the query, it has some undefined table. Is it possible that the database was changed or that the action file somehow is corrupted. Best to just remove the whole step and recreate it, that normally should fix it.

I didn’t see any errors or other problems in the log, but we will investigate it further.

Thank you