Difficult to edit select field options

OS info

• Operating System : Mac OSX 19.6.0
  • Wappler Version : 3.4.1

Problem description

When editing a select input field options it is extremely difficult to edit the cell.

Reference Screenshot below.

Steps to reproduce

1. Create a Select option form field.
  2. Go to Options in Properties.
  3. Double click, on a Title or Value cell and try to instantly edit that cell. i.e. “Mr.”.

Note: That when you double click on the cell it doesn’t consistently pop into edit mode. I try clicking on the text, nothing. I wait, then try in the whitespace to double-click, nothing. I keep repeating until I get it to jump into edit mode. I then am forced to tab to the text cell until I get to the next row till I arrive at the next cell to edit. Very frustrating.

I’ll second this issue as I am having the same problem

I had this one today as well! Just clicked on the check boxes and was able to edit.

I have to check this again but I could swear that on the initial selection you get a single column of checkboxes. Then, all of a sudden, after click on stuff, a second column appears.

I remember that at some point I did something in the area of the checkboxes (double-clicked perhaps) and it duplicated everything in had already create. I ended up having to delete each row at a time.

1 Like