Bug Report #1649294663901

OS info

• Operating System : Windows 10.0.22000
  • Wappler Version : 4.7.3

Problem description

Steps to reproduce

1.run wappler 4.7.3. project setting using docker latest version, remote server amazon aws
2.opon exiting project “wappler 4 getting started”
3.Depoy both local development and remote target there is no error
4. Run System Check come up error message as picture of it, display in the picture attached ;
Docker Desktop could not detect version!

Anyone can help, this please.

Thank you.
Frans Suwardi.

The error is saying you haven’t installed Docker Desktop which is required for a local docker setup if this is the case please check here:

There is a link to the install and explanations on how its used :slight_smile:

Hi Sorry_Duh,

Thank you for your reply,

The error message issue come up after I upgraded my earlier working Docker version which running properly with earlier Wappler 4.6.XX version combination.

With my earlier Docket version, I have passed System Check of Wappler, and able to deploy to Amazon online, in this test both using Docker Engine i.e., the earlier version of Docker.

I do not know now which modules cost the issue come up; Wappler 4.7.3? , Docker 4.7.0, or NodeJS ver 1.8.4 in my project specific setting environment, local/remote.

I have tried to Uninstall Docker apps, and reinstalled it back, running with Wappler 4.7.3 but still getting the same error message.

Do you have any other advice for me?

Anyone, who’s having similar project setting as mine, but successfully passed Wappler System Check might be can help?

Thanks,

Frans Suwardi

The only other time I saw something like this was here:

If this doesn’t help im sure the community will be able to share advice you may have already tried this suggestion but just incase.

Hi Sorry_Duh,
Thank you for giving me link to another similar issue I have.
But the solution in it might be not really fit to solve my issue, I got, also there is no explanation about their project setting to compare with mine.

What I did, before uninstalled Docker, I already turn off Wappler, and did reinstallation from scratch, after successfully re-installed of Docker 4.7.0, I turn on Wappler, right away tested to deploy the same simple apps, to Amazon AWS remote, and local server, and the result I got GREEN circle on both servers, which to my understanding this indicate the deployment working. meaning my remote server and local has satisfied the requirement. every thing look normal.
This action taken place before doing System Check by Wappler, after that clicking the System Check the error message still coming up the same. And my other effort to SAVE ALL the similar app now getting error message i.e., “knex: required config. option ‘client’ is missing.” But I do not know how to /where we can edit knex configuration in Wappler? or in Docker?

Anyone can help me upon this error message? Thanks,

Regards,
Frans Suwardi.

1 Like