Bug Report #1648652145646

Could you also include the contents of that layout page so we can investigate?

Here you go George - post number 7 provides details about the files.

layouts.zip (4.3 KB)

Following your instructions I went back to an earlier version of the layout and it’s not deleting the lines, but it is resetting the theme with the addition of a new page.

What is the exact difference between the previous version of file and this one?

It’s the same.

Not sure if this relates. This is a completely new project, nothing copied from the original problem project.

Ran Project Assets Updater with Forced Update for both App Connect & Components (54), Server Connect (69), Bootstrap 5 (1) - took about 35 minutes to complete.

Here’s the log from npm list ran immediately after. What is the proper way to address the missing errors and the unmet dependency issues.

2022-01-04T17_56_16_335Z-debug.zip (979 Bytes)

The npm list from the original project here shows no errors.

well there must be something very wrong with your computer if copying a few files takes 35 min.
Are you using some dropbox or google drive as project location? And do you have some weird virus scanner running or so?

I see in the log your send that node is also not correctly installed. Maybe it is wiser do a clean install of your pc and install node from the official nodejs site and not with scoop within Wappler.

Not sure what could be so wrong… no dropbox… 1tb SSD/140gb free… Windows 10/Intel i9/64gb ram… 1gigb internet connection… Windows firewall/AV… Fusion360 another program I use - doesn’t hiccup and it’s quite internet heavy…

Are these the right steps:

1. remove Wappler
  2. install nodejs from website
  3. install Wappler

I recently just noticed this “Test” in the top left hand corner. What does it mean?

test

Removed 4.7.2 following Reinstall Wappler from scratch 6 times.

3x - Reset computer after each removal; installed Wappler. Wappler Local Server Same errors.
3x - Reset computer after each removal; installed Wappler/Node 17.8.0. Same errors.

Currently running Wappler Local Server different layout file - resetting the theme but hasn’t removed the appconnect.js with current setup.

Ran Project Assets Updater with Forced Update for both App Connect & Components (119), Server Connect (81), Bootstrap 5 (1) - took about 3 minutes to complete. Seems like a drastic number change.