Browser.goto dont go to the page specified

Hi
I have a problem. I created a login page that when login button is clicked should go to the dashboard page.

But instead nothing happens and the page is reloaded. Can someone explain me what I’m wrong?
the page is:
https://pernetapp.com/
Thanks.

Your form is not linked to any server action to check the login details.
Then the button is a submit, which also has a browser.goto on it, which will not work, it either needs to be a normal button of type="button" with a browser.goto or it can be a submit button as you have it, but the procedure should be

1. Form is linked to a server action that checks what the user has input and determines if the user is allowed to login
  2. Submit button is clicked and fires the server action
  3. On server action success the browser redirects.

thanks psweb for your reply, now it’s clear.

Now the link is ok but when the dashboard page is loaded, a popup shows that “app already running”. This, i read, is because I have an ssi navbar. What I would like to know is where i need to remove the
<script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxAppConnect.js"></script>. In the navbar.php or in the dashboard.php?
Thanks

Your SSI should only be your navbar code and not the entire document.

Your dashboard page currently shows 2 of everything, 2 heads, 2 bodys, and 2 html tags. So I assume your navbar ssi has the entire head included in it too.

Is this project node, or php/mysql, or ASP
Edit: Just checked it’s PHP, so ignore that part.

Here are the docs of how to make an SSI

But basically your SSI should only have your nav code inside it, as well as a Wappler generated comment above it that tells wappler what components link to it.

<nav class="navbar navbar-expand-lg justify-content-between fixed-top bg-light style1 navbar-dark">
	<a class="navbar-brand mr-auto ml-auto" href="#">PERNETAPP.COM</a>
	<button class="navbar-toggler" type="button" data-toggle="collapse" data-target="#navbar1_collapse" aria-controls="navbar1_collapse" aria-expanded="false" aria-label="Toggle navigation">
		<span class="navbar-toggler-icon"></span>
	</button>
	<div class="collapse navbar-collapse justify-content-center" id="navbar1_collapse">
		<div class="navbar-nav">
			<a class="nav-item nav-link active" href="#">Home</a>
			<a class="nav-item nav-link" href="#">About</a>
			<a class="nav-item nav-link" href="#">Contact</a>
		</div>
	</div>
	<div class="navbar-nav justify-content-end d-none d-lg-flex ml-md-auto">
		<a class="nav-item nav-link" href="#" dmx-on:click="browser1.goto('login.php')"><i class="fa fa-user fa-2x"></i></a>
		<a class="nav-item nav-link" href="#"><i class="fa fa-twitter"></i></a>
		<a class="nav-item nav-link" href="#"><i class="fa fa-facebook"></i></a>
	</div>
</nav>

On every page that you add the navbar SSI to, you should then make sure to include the correct head components
In your case it would need the browser component and bootstrap4 navigation component.