Browser Component Problems

@wld
It doesn’t matter how you call it. You need to filter the query which you check in the login form using the ternary operator.
The steps in your server action should be:

• Database connection
  • Security provider
  • Security login
  • User details query … > this you filter by the identity returned by the login step!

So in this case the tenary should be applied to serverconnection1 ( UserData filtered by identity) and not the form?

@wld
You can do whatever is easier for you … in your case you can just use the login action to provide logged user details. Just see the steps above and follow the logic.

I believe it’s pretty well explained step-by-step in the documentation what and how needs to be filtered in the server action:

1 Like

Yes, the explanation is there and I just didn’t add the filter to the my User Table in the correct action. Thanks for putting up with my stupidity on this one. It does work correctly now that I have made the changes. I do have one other question. In dealing with restricted pages, it mentions these can only be done in php and asp pages and not html ones. How do I set up a restricted page using asp.net?

If you are referring to the security enforcer, yes - it requires an php, asp or aspx page as the code it puts cannot be executed on an html page.

Just save your page as aspx (for asp.net).

Thank you for all your timely help.

1 Like