Bootstrap Styling not applying to pages

Hi All,

Fo some reason, after adding components (a block actually) the Bootstrap 5 styling does not apply. This use to work two version back. Am I doing something wrong?

I attached an example of what it looks like when I add a registration form block yet the respective class is filled.

Any thoughts are highly appreciated

Hello,

You’re experiencing this problem:

Is this a main page or content page? What server model

Hi @George,

I’m using the NodeJS Server Modal and It’s the content pages, the main layout page is fine. Based on the post provided by @Apple, I’ve tested on both a Windows machine and my MacBook and the same thing happens.

I additionally noticed the if use a layout page then at runtime the styles/animation etc. applies but in the design view it shows no styles applied. If I don’t have a layout page then it does not apply in both view/runtime. Additionally the colour palette etc. shows nothing. I’ve attached a few screenshots as well

Could you post more info about the paths to your main page and content page?

Also maybe post the html head code of the main page here.

Hi @George,

Does the below help more?

Does this happen for all your content pages or only for some specific pages?

Hi @Patrick,

It happens to all content pages, having said that it is when I do not use the main layout page I created.

So unless you use the layout page it seems it will not apply any styling.

My thinking was that I did not want the header that I defined in the main layout page to show during Sign Up for example.

I may just be doing something wrong if this is intended behavior to not use any styling if there is no layout page linked to the content page so it will have to be manually styled?

That is normal, the content pages only contain partial html and have no head of themselves. You need to give a layout page otherwise styles and components can’t be used correctly. When you place a component on the page the JavaScript and Stylesheet that is needed will be injected into the head of the layout page.