Bootstrap 4 table and security

I have tried both a view and table. The tables are in the same db

Please can you attach the file that is not working? Or maybe a screenshot of the part of the code that displays the table that is not working

I have restarted the project in order to upgrade to mysql 5.7 with server host I had to change servers. Now I think this is the end of wappler and me. Trying to create the login page I am getting

TypeError: Cannot read property β€˜0’ of undefined at b (chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/context.js:8:3225) at w2ui.componentsLayout.content.c.reduce (chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/context.js:8:5622) at Array.reduce () at v (chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/context.js:8:4960) at popupWapplerContextPanel (chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/context.js:8:6701) at Object.show (eval at globalEval (chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppConnect/UI/jQuery/jquery-2.2.0.min.js:2:2552), :7:4961) at showDropdownMenu (chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppConnect/dmxDomEditor/dmxDomEditor_inspectors.js:7:12932) at t.click (chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppConnect/dmxDomEditor/dmxDomEditor_inspectors.js:7:11176) at HTMLButtonElement. (chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppConnect/UI/w2ui/w2dw/w2propsUI.js:8:39903) at HTMLButtonElement.dispatch (chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppConnect/UI/jQuery/jquery-2.2.0.min.js:3:7519) at HTMLButtonElement.r.handle (chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppConnect/UI/jQuery/jquery-2.2.0.min.js:3:5600)

at every step I am struggling here and there is no sense. It seems like the steps I took before for the login pages have changed slightly . I am just going back to DW thanks for your help.

Hi @eric,
That’s a totally different error now and it is probably related to a wrongly selected value somewhere.
Could you send me you page link and the login details, in a personal message so I can check this?

The above error happens only when addicting form validations and it will be solved in the upcoming update

I decided to try the update and sure enough all my issues above have been fixed. Thanks for all of your help. The data tables are displaying perfectly. Thanks again

1 Like

That is brilliant news @eric glad you stuck with it.