Bootstrap 4 table and security

Is the issue that you can not recreate some BS4 tables in new files?
If yes maybe you should just make sure to add any query parameters needed etc.

Thank you!

One thing is not clear to me - is this ‘other table’ query, filtered by the logged user ID as well?

Also check through the debugger if queries run and if not check the response tab for errors

No new and current files. The problem is not the query I can run it in navicat and it will return results. Also it doesn’t work even if I just try to return just the table.

The table has the userid in it as well. It doesn’t work even if I leave off the condition.

Please check the following part of our docs and see what the debug info shows on your page: Debugging Problems

1.js:7 Uncaught TypeError: jQueryMs.getJSON is not a function
at Object.load_config (1.js:7)
at Object.init (1.js:5)
at 1.js:51

This is not the error message.

Please check the exact error message (IF ANY) returned by your action file under XHR tab - just like shown in the docs.

1. code: “HY000”
  2. file: “/home/swkhflwq86ac/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/db/Connection.php”
  3. line: 82
  4. message: “SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1615 Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared”
  5. trace: “#0 /home/swkhflwq86ac/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/db/Connection.php(82): PDOStatement->execute()↵#1 /home/swkhflwq86ac/public_html/dmxConnectLib/modules/dbconnector.php(67): lib\db\Connection->execute(‘SELECT `Ticket …’, Array)↵#2 /home/swkhflwq86ac/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(159): modules\dbconnector->select(Object(stdClass), ‘opentix2’)↵#3 /home/swkhflwq86ac/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(128): lib\App->execSteps(Object(stdClass))↵#4 /home/swkhflwq86ac/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(98): lib\App->execSteps(Array)↵#5 /home/swkhflwq86ac/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(71): lib\App->exec(Object(stdClass))↵#6 /home/swkhflwq86ac/public_html/dmxConnect/api/HelpDesk/opentix.php(8): lib\App->define(Object(stdClass))↵#7 {main}”

Yes this is a known issue. Has to do with your PHP version. There is an alternative but I would highly recommend you upgrade your php version

Thanks, I will give it a try.

Check this out Using mysql views gives error
I think it will help

My Current PHP version: 7.2 its the highest I can go and that is what it was on. Should I be on a lower version?

No this should be ok

Are you using a MySQL view and what is the MySQL server version?

We’ve seen this issue (which appears to be a MySQL bug) in some specific cases like myslq server version lower than 5.7 and when using views.
If you update your MySQL server to v5.7 the bug is fixed, also if you use normal tables (not views) it should be working fine.

We are trying to find a solution for this specific case.

I have tried both. I am using 5.6

So with a table it happens again? It doesn’t make sense if it works for a specific table and not for another. Can you make sure it’s not a view?
Also - can you switch to 5.7?

I have tried . The only table that runs is the user table that is why i am perplexed

Sorry, you tried what?
Are your tables on a same db server?

I have tried both a view and table. The tables are in the same db