ASP.NET Server action query variable issues

When using the ASP.NET server model and creating a query with a variable, If I go back and make a change to the conditions, when saving the server action it does not update filter parameter.

I created a database query and used a filter on the table with a get variable. I realized I was using the wrong table, so I edited the server action and changed the table, along with the filter condition. You can even see that here in the SQL statement, it does not update the the where clause.

When I ran the page again, it is looking for the old variable:
Here is the error with it still looking for the old variable. I have saved the server action many times, made sure it was uploaded to the server, reloaded my page, etc.

The only way I found to correct this is to delete the server action and create one with a different name.

Also, can we fix the issue where you can’t see the entire filed name in the dropdowns??? At least give us the ability to resize the Database Query Builder window.

Well, I deleted out the condition statement and added another one and it updated. I just would think if you update the condition statement, your SQL statement should change as well.

Check if this is solved now in the latest Wappler 2.3.5

Seems to be working correctly now, thanks.