API problems on the server side

Thanks @patrick unfortunately didn’t solve the issue, now getting a different error:

1. message: “Cannot use ‘in’ operator to search for ‘length’ in null”

Docker Log:
/api/recruiterly_platform/PeopleDataTool/quickLookupLinkedIn +2m

server-connect:server Got error? TypeError: Cannot use 'in' operator to search for 'length' in null

server-connect:server at RedirectableRequest.write (/opt/node_app/node_modules/follow-redirects/index.js:72:75)

server-connect:server at /opt/node_app/lib/modules/api.js:92:17

server-connect:server at new Promise (<anonymous>)

server-connect:server at App.send (/opt/node_app/lib/modules/api.js:66:16)

server-connect:server at App._exec (/opt/node_app/lib/core/app.js:251:57)

server-connect:server at App.exec (/opt/node_app/lib/core/app.js:204:20)

server-connect:server at App.define (/opt/node_app/lib/core/app.js:187:20)

server-connect:server at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5) +2m

I don’t get the error when testing the api, seems to be something with the redirect module. Does the api endpoint do a redirect?

I have a new small update here for you to test.

api.zip (1.2 KB)

testing… this seems like it might have fixed it!

@patrick with additional testing, now on the F/E - I seem to have a strange issue with API Source / API Action components.

API Source can GET data, e.g. from the Google Places API. However, if I use the exact same setup for a API Action - the parameters do not appear in the schema and so it constantly tells me that the key is needed.

In fact when you create the query parameters and try to define schema, they do not appear at all.

API Source ‘Define Schema’
Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 8.59.35 am

API Action ‘Define Schema’ - exact same setup as API Source:

You can see it’s empty.

If I do the same on the Server side - Api action - the query parameters appear in the ‘define schema’

I had to make several changes in the API for an other request. This changes how GET requests are done. Please check if it doesn’t break API call.

api.zip (1.1 KB)

This topic was automatically closed after 30 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.