API Action Error on Mobile Development

Hi,
I am trying to use the Api Action. I was able to generate the schema but when i try to use it on an on load function it does not run I however get this error : TypeError: this.props.formData is not a function. (In ‘this.props.formData(e)’, ‘this.props.formData’ is undefined)

Any update on this. Also please not this is IOS mobile development.

Could you share a screenshot where you see the error and your API Action dialog?

Code :
<dmx-api-action id="testAuthorize1" url="https://api.sandbox.paypal.com/v1/oauth2/token" method="post" dmx-data:grant_type="'client_credentials'" dmx-header:content-type="'application/x-www-form-urlencoded'" dmx-header:authorization="'Basic QVJmR....." dmx-on:start="browser1.alert('start')" dmx-on:done="browser1.alert('done')" dmx-on:unauthorized="browser1.alert('unath')" dmx-on:error="browser1.alert('error')" dmx-on:success="browser1.alert('success')" dmx-on:forbidden="browser1.alert('forbidden')" dmx-on:invalid="browser1.alert('invalid')"></dmx-api-action>

Hi Anything on this? Am I doing something wrong?

@George @yarycling Was there any progress on this? I am getting the same error when trying to use API action

Many thanks

no unfortunately. I have had to put that client project on hold till that can be resolved

I identified the bug and working on a fix for it.

Hi @patrick,
It’s great that the bug has been identified and you are working on it. Do you have any rough idea of timescales? I know you are all probably pretty consumed by 2.0 at the moment but are we talking days/weeks/months?

Many thanks
Ben

dmxAppConnect.zip (17.0 KB)

Here is an update that should fix it.

1 Like

Works like a charm! Thank you! :partying_face:

How to install update

It is already included in the latest Wappler