Anyone having crashing and not responsive issues with 4,5,1 on Mac M1

I’ve done a clean install, but I am noticing a lot of crashes and Wappler not responding on 4.5.1 did not have this problem on the previous version.
Just wondering if anyone else is having issues at the moment.

Could you elaborate more when the crashes exactly happen and what kind of crash you have? Or are those freezes of the UI?

Also is it on specific project of yours? Specific page maybe?

Hi George, the crashes are completely random and I’m not just doing one thing.
I’ve also tried it on multiple projects (all Nodejs/docker) and have the same issue.

Wappler just quits and I have to restart.
Also having issues with when you drag a container or something above or below something else it screws the code up and puts it in the wrong place. I manually have to go into the code to move it.
Sometime the UI becomes unresponsive and I end up restarting.

99% of the time a complete restart of Wappler gets rid of it for a bit. But then it comes back.
I did happen very occasionally (say 2 times a week) on the previous version, however this version it happening a lot. I’ve had about 16 today. (14 hour day)
I’ll try it on a non M1 tomorrow and see if there is any difference.

I would suggest to fully restart your Mac and make sure you have the latest system updates.

You should really use the Apple M1 native version if you have a Mac M1 and not the intel version.

Also try to reinstall Wappler from scratch;

As for the drag container issue that is a complete different issue that you can report in a new separate topic.

Hi George,
My Mac is a brand new one and is fully up to date.
I am using the Apple M1 on version on my M1 Mac, but I will also try the intel version on other Mac today and see if I get the same issues.

I always do a clean install when updating the versions.