AllIncludes in not defined error

Hi Ben,

Two issues that I’ve hit and has stopped my going forward with Wappler (for now)…I’m updating a website for a client who made it in-house using Themler, I’m being pro-active and wanting to stay in the forefront of web design software, hence trying out Wappler and wanting to use it in my workflow.

Trying to import the Themler website results in the error message AllIncludes is not defined after I try to load on the BS4 Framework, see attachment screendump

Capture1

As mentioned with Pinegrow no problem pulling it up and editing.

The second problem is another project I’m working on, the client wants an off-canvas responsive menu, hence doing a pre-build with Mobirise (has a off-canvas as standard with BS3). I’ve already been down the track of trying to get them to use the standard BS4 nav system which comes with a drop-down but they are adamant they want off-canvas.

So as you can see I was a wee bit disappointed that I couldn’t even get these two projects started in Wappler :frowning:

Hi Charlie,

Could you explain how exactly are you getting this. Step by step.

Also please include the Wappler debug log as described here in:

So we can investigate and solve this problem.

Thanks!

Hi Yah George,
This error is happening with a site that was created in Themler. Have had Wappler create a new auto-post with all the neccessary info :slight_smile: