Actions Link Missing

Actions for links missing

DYNAMIC ATTRIBUTES
DYNAMIC EVENTS
STATIC EVENTS

Double click the text container as if you want to add more text to it. Then highlight the text you want a link on. More icons show when you click to alter text at the top left of the text container.

1 Like

Thanks my friend :slight_smile:

Pleasure. Also just for info. Sometimes after you enter a link you have to push tab and not enter or it does not really enter.

1 Like

this is horrible, please fix this :wink:

Just checking your process here. So you double clicked the word Logout and the extra text options in design view became available, then you click the link icon, it shows a single # symbol in the field to begin, you click in front of that, delete the # and type in the link you want such as page-logout.php and then hit the tab key to make it stick. Is that process not working for you.

Alternatively drop into the DOM panel where you can access the full link directly

I often do this when i need to do lots of different text field links on separate blocks, the only time you are forced to use the inline link tool is when you only want to link 2 words in the middle of a sentence.