Accordion error when setting parent

It’s been driving me nuts for two days.
When i set the Parent on a dynamic collapse, it breaks with this error:
Without Parent, the Cards work fine but stay open. and no error.

bootstrap.min.js:6 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'querySelectorAll' of null
    at t.e._getParent (bootstrap.min.js:6)
    at new t (bootstrap.min.js:6)
    at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (bootstrap.min.js:6)
    at Function.each (jquery-3.5.1.slim.min.js:2)
    at E.fn.init.each (jquery-3.5.1.slim.min.js:2)
    at E.fn.init.t._jQueryInterface [as collapse] (bootstrap.min.js:6)
    at n.render (collapse.js:49)
    at n.constructor (BaseComponent.js:20)
    at n (appConnect.js:530)
    at n.e.hasOwnProperty.e.constructor (appConnect.js:560)
    <div class="row">

<div class="col" id="columninfo">

<div class="accordion" id="accordioninfo">

<div class="card" id="">

<div class="card-header" id="card1_heading" dmx-on:click="card1_collapse.toggle()" dmx-text="getgamedetails.data.getgamedetails.t1"></div>

<div id="card1_collapse" class="collapse" is="dmx-bs4-collapse" aria-labelledby="card1_heading" data-parent="#accordioninfo">

<div class="card-body">

<p dmx-html="getgamedetails.data.getgamedetails.d1"></p>

</div>

</div>

</div>

I googled and found similar one here https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52411316/cannot-read-property-queryselectorall-of-null-bootstrap-collapse/52775669

It also outputs the bindings.

Ending up using a variable. Set value on click and checking if value =xx show collapse. This mimics setting the parent works now.

What version of bootstrap are you using - 4 or 5?
How are you creating the accordion? I just tested using the Accordion Cards component in Wappler and see no such error.
What page are you working on - a regular page, a content page? What site is this - SPA or a regular page? What server model?

Please make sure to post your topics in the proper category, all of your recent posts are posted without any category selected - this makes it hard to follow.
Also, make sure to not just randomly post code in the posts, but format it:

thank you , i will.

Content page
bootstrap4 , tried local & cdn
php

I just inserted accordion from the elements .

i tried making accordion using tables and divs and all the same behaviours . breaks when assigning parent.

I just now inserted a fresh default accordion and i get the error. when i remove Parent it works…

I too tested on new html files and it works. can’t figure out why it fails on the content page.

Ah fine, so it’s a specific use case with PHP content pages.
Maybe @patrick can check what’s wrong there tomorrow.