A little help displaying records in a repeat with mix dynamic / static data

I am trying to output some data in a specific format and I am not sure if it is possible.
Please could someone point me in the right direction?
(sorry if I posted this in the wrong section or if it has been covered before)
the data needs to look something like this and comes from a single query
Record 1
Field1 from rec1 Field2 from rec1 Field3 from rec1
Field4 from rec1 Field5 from rec1 Field6 from rec1
Some non dynamic data

Record2
Field1 from rec2 Field2 from rec2 Field3 from rec2
Field4 from rec2 Field5 from rec2 Field6 from rec2
same non dynamic data

Record3
Field1 from rec3 Field2 from rec3 Field3 from rec3
Field4 from rec3 Field5 from rec3 Field6 from rec3
same non dynamic data
etc

Within a repeat you can use any combination of dynamic/non-dynamic data, and use whatever formatting or layout you like.

Are there any tutorials on how to do this. Sorry if this is a bit basic but I am just still learning.

This article from the documentation might be helpful. There are probably others which would also be relevant. There are also a number of videos which community members have made.

Thanks for trying TomD but I still cannot get anywhere with it. I can get it to repeat within a table but not formatted like I stated. I think I just can not get my head around how it works or even if it is possible

Hello, if you can do the repeat then you are almost done.
I wouldn’t suggest to use a table.
Just use <div class="col-3">
This way every 3 records you will have a new line

I dont think I am applying the repeat correctly. Still cant get it to work

Do you get the repeat to display the data as it should? (not the layout).
If you just get the results that you need

Thanks so much for your help. I have been banging my head against a wall trying to do this (I did nothing different except copy and pasted the expression into the box rather than using the data picker and it worked (looks like it wasnt picking up the expression using the data picker). It was greyed out and then dissapeared when i clicked off it.
could be a bug maybe??

Works great now thanks for pointing me in the right direction

There are a few bugs with the data pickers at the moment - mainly since some experimental features were added recently. I expect some of these issues willl be solved with the next update (should be today). I’m glad you’re making progress.