6.0.0 Beta 11 System Check Failures

Wappler Version : 6.0.0 Beta 11
Operating System : Windows 10 Pro
Server Model: NodeJS
Database Type: MariaDB/Docker
Hosting Type: Own Server

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

Was using Beta 10 for an existing project and everything was working just fine, updated to Beta 11 now server cannot start due to errors

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

Server components are unable to update. Own server was working previously on Beta 10 now I receive the errors in the below screenshot.

How to reproduce

• Detail a step by step guide to reproduce the issue
  • A screenshot or short video indicating the problem
  • A copy of your code would help. Include: JS, HTML.
  • Test your steps on a clean page to see if you still have an issue

Open project, web server was unable to run with no output at all when trying to start the local server. Ran system check and I am prompted to install Scoop for Windows which I click on Yes then I receive the following errors below. Have restarted both wappler and the system itself. I am able to replicate this on two separate computers. On a separate system I went ahead and installed scoop outside of wappler, then it complains about scoop extras so I installed that. Then it complains about NodeJS and that is where I stopped as it doesn’t seem normal to now be installing all these extra systems for Beta 11?

Thanks for any assistance

Same happened to me, but make sure you’ve fully quited all other versions of Wappler, check on the tray taskbar. Also try to Reinstall from scratch, in my case was the anti-virus.

Try this:

Thanks for the feedback. I went ahead and uninstalled both 5.8.2 and 6 Beta 11 also following the additional data to remove from your link. Then reinstalled Beta 11 and go the same errors.

As for Antivirus we use Microsoft 365 Defender and it is not blocking anything. No notifications as well as nothing in our admin portal.

Thanks

This is all fixed in the just released beta 12.

Thanks for the quick update. Just confirming this is fixed for me.

On a new workstation where Node had to be installed by Wappler, I was receiving the error that it did not know what npm was, a simple restart and rerun the system check and that was resolved.

Thanks again

1 Like