500 error

Can someone point me in the right direction on this server connect error. It is a simple database query. I just can’t seem to figure out what is going wrong. The server produces the query with good results.

;!function(){function e(t,e){return"function"!=typeof t||t.replaced?t:(e.replaced=!0,e)}var n,r,o,u=0;if(“undefined”!=typeof CustomEvent&&“function”==typeof window.dispatchEvent){function s(t){try{if(“object”==typeof t&&(t=JSON.stringify(t)),“string”==typeof t)return window.dispatchEvent(new CustomEvent(“lprequeststart”,{detail:{data:t,requestID:++u}})),u}catch(t){}}function c(t){try{window.dispatchEvent(new CustomEvent(“lprequestend”,{detail:t}))}catch(t){}}“undefined”!=typeof XMLHttpRequest&&XMLHttpRequest.prototype&&XMLHttpRequest.prototype.send&&(XMLHttpRequest.prototype.send=e(XMLHttpRequest.prototype.send,(o=XMLHttpRequest.prototype.send,function(t){var e=this,n=s(t);return n&&e.addEventListener(“loadend”,function(){c({requestID:n,statusCode:e.status})}),o.apply(e,arguments)}))),“function”==typeof fetch&&(fetch=e(fetch,(r=fetch,function(t,e){var n=s(e),o=r.apply(this,arguments);if(n){function u(t){c({requestID:n,statusCode:t&&t.status})}o.then(u).catch(u)}return o})));function i(t){return e(t,function(){try{this.dispatchEvent(new CustomEvent(“lpsubmit”))}catch(t){}return t.apply(this,arguments)})}function t(){if(document&&document.forms&&0<document.forms.length)for(var t=0;t<document.forms.length;++t)document.forms[t].submit=i(document.forms[t].submit)}document&&“interactive”===document.readyState||“complete”===document.readyState?t():window.addEventListener(“DOMContentLoaded”,t,!0),Document.prototype.createElement=e(Document.prototype.createElement,(n=Document.prototype.createElement,function(){var t=n.apply(this,arguments);return t&&“FORM”===t.nodeName&&t.submit&&(t.submit=i(t.submit)),t}))}}();

Open debug option and share screen shot please

That’s the odd thing, I don’t get the debug information like on other errors, just what i posted

I am using the chrome console to view the error, is there a better way?

This is not enought information . Could you share your query steps and bindings?

Sorry, what is the best way to show you that. it is basically a database connection and a database query, do you want me to do a screen shot of them?

oh wait I just saw the debug option, let me run it again

I still don’t get any other information other than what I listed above. I have confirmed permissions to the temp directory and do get the data on other issues i have had. So what information can I give you to help out. Really stuck on this one. I have many other queries running fine.

Please read this topic

Thanks for the detailed information, I will do that now and let you know what I see. I can usually figure out the issue when I see the debug dump. That’s what is tough on this one.

1 Like

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It was the XHR tab I was not looking at. I hope you understand how much you taking the time to do that helps guys like me. I have been fighting that for 2 hours before I posted. This software is great, and the community even better.

1 Like