500 Error Initial page load

Wappler Version : 4.6.1
Operating System : Windows 10
Server Model: NodeJS 17.1.1
Database Type: MariaDb
Hosting Type: Digital Ocean CapRover Droplet

What do you think should happen?

Index.js to load repeat table on initial site load.

What actually happens?

Page loads but not the repeat table. A refresh does load the page properly.

How to reproduce

1. Type url into browser (Firefox, Firefox Dev. Ed, Chrome), press enter, wait for page to not fully load

2. Generally happens only the first load of the day.

The link to the mp4 you provided does not load. It says access denied.
Also, for debugging server side errors check this:

try the link again - sorry

did the page load for you?

No, the page did not load properly the first time. I see

{"status":"500","code":"ECONNRESET","message":"select count(*) as `Total` from (select `A`.`boat_id`, `A`.`boat_model`, `A`.`build_year`, `A`.`boat_desc_short`, `A`.`boat_length`, `A`.`boat_type`, `A`.`asking_price`, `A`.`page_url_slug`, `B`.`file_name`, `B`.`file_path`, `B`.`alt_text`, `C`.`slug`, `C`.`cat_name`, `B`.`file_thumb_path` from `m_boats` as `A` inner join `t_boat_pics` as `B` on `B`.`boat_id` = `A`.`boat_id` inner join `m_boat_category` as `C` on `C`.`id` = `A`.`boat_type` left join `m_users` as `D` on `D`.`user_id` = `A`.`boat_owner_id` inner join `vw_boat_status` on `vw_boat_status`.`boat_id` = `A`.`boat_id` where `A`.`deleted_on` is null and `B`.`inactive_on` is null and (`B`.`sort_order` is null or `B`.`sort_order` = 1) and (`A`.`listing_status` = 'elite' or `A`.`listing_status` = 'featured') and `vw_boat_status`.`boat_status` <> 'Sold') as `t1` limit 1 - read ECONNRESET","stack":"Error: read ECONNRESET\n    at TCP.onStreamRead (node:internal/stream_base_commons:220:20)\n    --------------------\n    at Protocol._enqueue (/usr/src/app/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Protocol.js:144:48)\n    at Connection.query (/usr/src/app/node_modules/mysql/lib/Connection.js:198:25)\n    at /usr/src/app/node_modules/knex/lib/dialects/mysql/index.js:132:18\n    at new Promise (<anonymous>)\n    at Client_MySQL._query (/usr/src/app/node_modules/knex/lib/dialects/mysql/index.js:126:12)\n    at executeQuery (/usr/src/app/node_modules/knex/lib/execution/internal/query-executioner.js:37:17)\n    at Client_MySQL.query (/usr/src/app/node_modules/knex/lib/client.js:144:12)\n    at Runner.query (/usr/src/app/node_modules/knex/lib/execution/runner.js:130:36)\n    at ensureConnectionCallback (/usr/src/app/node_modules/knex/lib/execution/internal/ensure-connection-callback.js:13:17)\n    at Runner.ensureConnection (/usr/src/app/node_modules/knex/lib/execution/runner.js:272:20)\n    at async Runner.run (/usr/src/app/node_modules/knex/lib/execution/runner.js:30:19)\n    at async App.paged (/usr/src/app/lib/modules/dbconnector.js:130:23)\n    at async App._exec (/usr/src/app/lib/core/app.js:485:30)\n    at async App.exec (/usr/src/app/lib/core/app.js:425:9)\n    at async App.condition (/usr/src/app/lib/modules/core.js:100:13)\n    at async App._exec (/usr/src/app/lib/core/app.js:485:30)"}

maybe @patrick can check this

Not exactly sure what goes wrong, the error is generated by the mysql client which looses connection. Please check the database connection. Do other queries to the database work?

Everything else works as anticipated. This UI is in review at the moment. Once I confirm final layout and if this persists I’ll update.

So this is the only action with a database query that fails?

First check if the problem is resolved after a server restart. In the video I see that it fails on the count query of a paged query, does it also fail if you change it to a normal query?

I won’t be able to get to these questions today. Luckily, that’s just a functional prototype and not live yet. I’ll look into your questions and update.